I think that I have finally figured out what to do make this work. I am still working on pictures, but I am sure that will come a little bit later. The other problem is I am at mom and dad's house right now.
I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is over. I hope that everyone had a great day. Ours was great, we spent the day with the Sullivan family. The Christmas season is officially here, and I would just like to brag that my Christmas shopping is almost complete. I only have to get a few remaining presents for people. (I wish I was this prepared the rest of my life.)
To bring everyone up to date on our family, there are currently 41/2 of us. Ryan, TaLonnie, Abygail, Mckenzie, and baby. Ryan has almost graduated from college(he only needs to finish his last project, and he is almost done.) He is working for a company called Digital Draw Network (DDN) and loves it. I am happy for his job, because it allows me to stay home and be with my wonderful children. This has been such a blessing with my pregnancy. We don't know what the baby will be, but I have definatly been sicker with this pregnancy than the others (a boy maybe???) We will be happy with whatever we are blessed with. I am due March 8, 2007 but look for information at the end of Febuary. Aby is almost 4 and is every bit a little girl. She loves to play with dolls, and stuffed animals. She is very proficient at changing diapers (on dolls), and telling Mckenzie what to do. She is going to pre-school this year, and loves every minute of it. I think that if she could she would go everyday. Mckenzie will be 2 years old next week. I cannot believe how much she talks and plays. She is definatly a mommy's girl though, I am not sure how she will react when mom has the new baby. Kenzie also loves to play with dolls and other toys, she is slightly more daring than Aby, and keeps her on her toes. All in all most of the time they are best friends, which makes mom very happy.
That pretty much brings everyone up to date on our family. I will try and get some pictures of the girls posted as soon as I can.
Friday, November 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment