Grandma Roundy gave Mckenzie "Winny Pooh" cards a coloring book, and some cool crayons! They have been the hit of the past few days.
We had one other very big accomplishment..... on Friday December 1, 2006, Mckenzie went poop in the potty! She is really into sitting on the potty but doesn't really have a clue what she is supposed to do. It's just cool cuz big sister Aby sits on the potty. Needless to say I was very happy, and so was dad (we called him at work to let him know what happened.) There hasn't been a repeat performance yet, but I am hopeful to have her potty trained before the new baby comes in March.
We put up our christmas tree after Thanksgiving this year, Ryan had asked me to do a formal red tree instead of my usual mult-color tree. I said that I would as long as he helped with the lights (he must have really wanted the tree to be red because he did a lot to help with the lights.) It turned out great, Mckenzie and Aby had a hard time waiting until the lights were on to help with the ornaments, but they managed. When it was time to hang up the ornaments they were all energy even if it was 11:00 pm at night.
No comments:
Post a Comment