Friday, August 3, 2007

Tea Party

I knew it would happen, I just don't think that I was prepared for it to happen yet. Aby and Kenzie have started to play "dinner" on thier princess table. They will get out all of my pans and cooking utinsels, and cook food. In this picture they had cooked eggs. This day Aby had a friend over (Maddi Ball) and Aby and Kenzie cooked eggs for her to eat. Aby always starts the meals with a prayer. (not a pretend one either) It is so great to see them growing up. Aby has such a strong spirit with her, and is always such an example to me.
Here they are after teh prayer and starting to eat. You can just see Mckenzie in the corner of the picture. Aby is always very nice and lets Kenzie play with her and her friends when they come over.
This picture was taken a different day, but Aby and Kenzie are both still enjoying thier egg feast. I am so glad that they are such good friends.

No comments: