Saturday, June 14, 2008
Final soccer notes
Aby has finished her first year of soccer. It was a year of learning, and laughter (most of the laughter came from me.) She didn't want to play again next year, so we will sit out for a year. Aby and mom both had a really fun time, I enjoyed watching her grow, and coaching the few times that I did. Her real coach did a wonderful job, and she loved him. I am greatful for his patience and his wanting all of his players to succeed. Aby really did improve through the year, she learned to dribble, and actually defend and kick the ball away from the other people. She also was able to score 2 goals one time.
Here is Aby in a throw in she did a great job and learned to aim at the right team.
I put this picture in just so that you would know that Aby really did play with other teams and other players on the field.
At the end of each season the players are each given a medal for doing such a great job, Aby is so proud of her medal that she still shows it to people who come over to visit. (mom is trying to find a safe home for it before it gets lost.)
The whole team, they did a great job. We won some games, and lost some games, but everyone had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment