Aby and Kenzie were given an old fashioned rocking horse for Christmas, and it was the first and the best thing discovered in the morning. Aby was the early one this year, and was up at 4:30 am. After trying to get her to go back to bed for 30 min. I finally gave up and came out to watch her discover the stocking gifts, and the horse. I cannot say that I was upset it was so great to see Aby's eyes light up and to hear the excitement in her voice. Needless to say after about 20 minutes of exploring she was ready to go back to bed until Mckenzie woke up around 8:00. (a much better wake up time for mom and dad.) Mckenzie also thought the horse was the coolest and best, at least unti we got to the other presents.
This is only one of the games that Aby recieved from Santa. He felt that we needed to spend more time as a family playing games that the kids could play with. funny how mom agreed with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment