Thursday, April 5, 2007
Up-date (a Loooooong time in comming I know)
Ok everyone can quit screaming at me now. I am sorry that I haven't written for a few months, I was a little bit busy having a baby and learning how to deal with three kids instead of two. It takes a little getting used to you know. So here goes the official update, with pictures and commentary to follow ( although they may be out of order.) We are doing fine, and getting back into a routine and the swing of things. Mom (me) had a baby girl (sorry no boys for us yet.) on Feburary 22, 2007. This was a week earlier that the doctor and I had planned, but I was praying to go into labor cause I hurt so bad. We named her Brooklyn Anne Sullivan, and she was born at 8:03 pm. I will admit that my recovery this time has been much harder than the other two kids. (don't tell Ryan, I am still trying to convince him that I am fine to start digging up dirt to build my kids a sandbox.) Ryan is still enjoying work, and the girls are doing great. Aby loves school, and friends. I am still getting used to the whole mom can I go to _________ house and play, or can they come here and play. My little girl is growing up on me. you will be able to tell that through the pictures also. She is now 4 years old. Mckenzie is busy as a bee and followes her sister everywhere that she possibly can. well I guess that I will get on with things and show you the pictures that you all want to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment