Saturday, October 27, 2007
Fall Fun
Fall is a wonderful season when it is not raining. This past week has been a wonderful one, their has been lots of sun and very resonable temperatures. Because we haven't had any rain for a few days the leaves in the front of my house have dried out and more had started falling. Aby and Kenzie wanted to play in the leaves on day, so I got out the rakes and outside we went. I can remember as a small girl wanting to run and jump in a big pile of leaves, and I cannot ever remember having enough leaves at one time to do that. Because of that I am greatful that my children have that chance. The maple leaves that fall are big enough that the piles are large and very soft.
Here you can see Kenzie raking her leaves around a halloween bucket. The kids actually were real troopers, and rakes most of the leaves into the piles with my help.
After making big piles of leaves what else can you do but have a good old fashioned leaf fight with eachother.
Kenzie loved to lay down and be buried in the leaves. I call this shot "where's Kenzie." She had a great time, but when I went to change her diaper later we found a great big pile of leaves where they shouldn't have been.
"Ready...Set...Jump..." What can I say the kids played like this for over and hour. They had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment