Thursday, October 4, 2007
Aby Ballet
I asked Aby what 2 things she really wanted to do this school year. The first was soccer and the second was ballet. We are very blessed because there is a ballet school in Centerville that is very reasonably priced, and I was able to sign Aby up for beginner ballet. This has been a wonderful experiance for her and she loves to go and dance. The best part is when she gets home she will teach Kenzie some of the things that she has learned. It is so much fun to see her teaching and helping Kenzie. (I may be a little biased, but I think she got the teacher gene.)
Here Aby is in the circle and they are playing a game sashaying around the circle with the music. It is fun to watch, because the circle never stays the same size or shape.
This is one of the times that the kids were practicing moving in partners to the music. The teacher calls it "step step down." It is really the waltz movements. Aby is in the Down part of the practice.
This was right after they finished the bird dance for the first time. You can see part of the "Bird Dance" if you watch the video. It is really cute. I can't ge the video to center on the page sorry. I hope that you enjoy watching it anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment