Thursday, November 15, 2007

Halloween

This year for Halloween, Aby was all over it she knew what she wanted to be and had Kenzie pretending to trick-or-treat in the house as practice last July on. When the day finally arrived Aby and Kenzie were pretty darn excited. Aby was a glamorous witch (the prettiest witch possible), Kenzie was a fairy, and Brooklyn was a cat/lepord. All in all the kids looked very cute and we had a great time.
This is everyone sitting on the front porch getting ready to go and visit daddy's work. (this was the first year that we have been able to go and trick or treat there and the kids had a great time.) Everyone else that we saw thought that the kids were adorable, I have to agree even though I am biased I am pretty sure that my kids were the cutest ones.
This was after walking around the office area and trick or treating.
While I was talking to Ryan about when he would be coming home and such Aby and Kenzie snuck off and hid behide this big metal pole so that they could sneak some candy. I had told them they couldn't have any until we had eaten dinner at home.

No comments: