Friday, February 15, 2008

Funny Brooklyn

Brooklyn is growing up so fast. I cannot belive that she is going to be 1 year old in just one week. She is at one of my favorite times when she is exploring and making messes. (I don't really like the messes, but she is so cute when you see her in the middle of something that I just can't bring myself to get angry.)

This is one of her favorite activities. She will come into the kitchen and open the cupboards and drawers and start pulling out everything. I don't mind too much as long as she sticks to the tupperware and my bags, I do get upset and concerned when she starts to play with my glass bowls and pans. She broke one of my bowls the other day. So I have to keep her out of that cupboard.

We were reading scriptures on night Brooklyn got into Ryan's scripture case. She was being so cute, that we actually had to stop reading scriptures to laugh and take some pictures. She had taken the case and was putting it over her and then pulling it off and giggling. It was just too cute.
This was just the other day, I was doing dishes, and ran to check on the girls when I got back Brooklyn was sitting on the dishwasher grinning and trying to help me. I thought that it was too cute so I took a picture before taking her off and putting her on the ground.

No comments: