Ken and Becky were married of May 12, 2008. Because almost all of the extended family was there it was decided that we would do family pictures in the evening. The site chosen was the Bountiful Temple grounds. It was fun to have everyone together, and I took advantage of the time by taking pictures of some of my favorite people. I hope that you can enjoy them as much as I did.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Family Pictures
Ken and Becky were married of May 12, 2008. Because almost all of the extended family was there it was decided that we would do family pictures in the evening. The site chosen was the Bountiful Temple grounds. It was fun to have everyone together, and I took advantage of the time by taking pictures of some of my favorite people. I hope that you can enjoy them as much as I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're girls are beautiful. I wish we could get them together with mine. Miss you.
Post a Comment