Friday, July 18, 2008

More Mud!

My kids love to play in the mud (is this normal I hope) anyway on this day, it was a little cool so I sent the kids out to play while I fed Brooklyn and did some quick clean up, as I was cleaning I heard the kids come in and go out and then come back in. When I went to see what was going on the girls were taking cups of water outside with them. When I looked outside too see what was going on, I found the neighbor kids and my kids had brought over a large pile of dirt and had then turned it into mud. As much of a mess I knew it would make, the kids were having so much fun that I told them no more water, and ran for the camera.

What you don't see in these picutres is me cleaning up their feet and legs and hands with the hose, and then cleaning off my porch. We did have a discussion about the fact that we don't make mud puddles on the porch, or in the dirt pile.

No comments: