Earlier this summer my kids were playing outside, and I couldn't resist because they were so cute so I started snapping pictures of them. I know the pictures look posed, but they did that themselves.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
My Beautiful Girls
I have recently been appropriatly chastised for not keeping up on my blog. I should say that I have been slacking. I love reading other people's blogs and find myself always wanting others to update their blogs, and so this also means that I should keep mine updated. In my defense my summer seems to have slipped by and I have not gotten around to it and I am sorry.
Earlier this summer my kids were playing outside, and I couldn't resist because they were so cute so I started snapping pictures of them. I know the pictures look posed, but they did that themselves.
I love this shot of Aby, if you look close you can see the freckles on her nose. I am sure that one day she will hate the freckles, but I will always love them.

Kenzie is such a beauty, and she grows more lovely each day.
Earlier this summer my kids were playing outside, and I couldn't resist because they were so cute so I started snapping pictures of them. I know the pictures look posed, but they did that themselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute cute girls! Thanks for updating. :)
Post a Comment