Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Halloween
Ok I admit it, I have officially given up on "playing catch-up" with myself on the blog, and will just start over and try to intersperce our fun summer events in with the current happenings. So, on that note....Halloween. This year I was absolutely prepared, I had the girls costumes, the candy, and the make-up ready to go....I only didn't count on Ryan and I getting the flu on the day before Halloween. Needless to say this really put a damper on things. Luckely we were saved by Marlene, Tiffany, and Nate who were more than a little excited to come and take our kids trick or treating. The evening turned out to be a lot of fun for everyone. The only downside I didn't get to go and see my kids having such a fun time or see how Brooklyn acted on her first time trick-or-treating, however I am told that she caught on very quickly. Anyway thank you so much for all of your help in getting over the sicknesses, and through Halloween. Hopefully next year will be a little bit better.
OK can you really get any better than three princesses when you have a family of girls... Well I did try to talk Ryan into being Prince Charming, but he said the tights killed the idea. He was willing to escort then as a Jedi Knight..until he got sick. Oh well maybe next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment