Wednesday, October 28, 2009

funny comments

I realize that most people think I have fallen off the face of the earth, and while that does sound tempting, I have just been really busy for the past seven months....ok lame excuse. Anyway things in the Sullivan house are going, Aby is a busy first grader who loves to learn to read, Kenzie is having a great time in pre-school, and Brooklyn is well happy to be stuck with mom (most of the time.) I just wanted to get some of the funny comments that Brooklyn and Kenzie have said lately.

In the primary sacrament meeting: Kenzie .. I am recreated in the image of God. (correct line is I am created in the image of God.)

Brooklyn who is currently thinking about potty training.... Mom I pooping bubbles (this is said when she passes gas.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is funny!