Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Joy of Pregnancy

I found out in October of this year that I am expecting our 4th child. This Was a wonderful and happy surprise as we have been trying for almost 2 years to get pregnant. Thus I think it was that I blocked some of the less fun parts of pregnancy from my mind. Lately I have not been having the greatest of times. I fell prey to the flu 2 weeks ago, and because of the limited Meds that I could use I was very miserable. The worst part was that I could not seem to get over it, It brought on the worst nausia and throwing up that I have had to deal with since Aby. Luckily Ryan who has been a sweetheart was there and stayed home from work to help me get better. There is a funny story that came out of this experiance and that is what I would like to record.

After being stuck in bed for 8 days, I was feeling sorta human. I needed to go and get the rest of the stocking stuffers for the kids. (hard to do when the kids come with you, but what can you do.) So I took Brooklyn and Kenzie and headed for the local target. I was almost done when I felt the throw up comming and quick. I headed for the bathroom as fast as I could, but only made it about 10 steps out into an isle, before I started throwoing up. Needless to say I was very embarressed about the whole situation. Brooklyn started yelling at the top of her lungs that we needed a doctor, so I sent her and Kenzie to find someone who worked at the store. They didn't succeed, so when they came back I left them at the cart covering the throw up and went to find and employee. When we got back Brooklyn just talking loud and being Brooklyn said very loudly, "My moms pee pee accident is right here."Didn't think it could get worse did you....I quickly shushed Brooklyn reminded her that I didn't pee just threw up. The store worker quickly covered the mess and told me that I was free to go. As we were walking away Brooklyn kept saying that she wanted to see my pee pee accident again. She does not have a quiet voice. ( I finally had to stop and tell her to stop talking about it.) We left quite quickly after that. I am glad now that I can laugh about it, but I don't think I will shop at Target for a while.

No comments: