Sunday, January 27, 2008

My little climber

I was doing some work around the house the other day, and I heard some noise coming from the bathroom, I went to inspect and see what was going on. (Brooklyn has been know to play in the toilet water when the lid is left up.) What I found was my darling little girl grinning from ear to ear as she climbed up the step stool and got into the drawer. It was too cute, and so I took a series of pictures to prove that she really could do it.
Here she is on the first step holding onto the door for support.
Ahhh now she has reached the drawer and is seeing what is inside it.
The final victory is the green comb. I have to tell you that she spent the better part of the next 30 minutes taking stuff out of that drawer playing with it and then climbing back up to get more stuff. She can't walk quite yet, but she can climb like a monkey.

No comments: