Sunday, January 27, 2008

piano hands

After taking baths the other day and getting pajamas on the girls, I came out and was listening to Ryan play the piano. He was playing chruch hymns and the girls were watching him. Pretty soon Kenzie had climbed up onto the bench, and started watching Ryan's hands, then she put her hands up and started trying to copy his hands. It was amazing to watch her as she concentrated on Ryan's hands and them moved her accordingly. I couldn't help but take a picture of their hads together on the piano keys.
Brooklyn was mighty proud of herself for standing tall and playing the keys as well. Look at her face she is so cute.
Aby soon joined in watching and playing like her daddy also. Aby is always telling me that she wants to play the piano like her dad. (not like mom who can't even play chopsticks anymore.) I am glad that Aby has such a love of music.

No comments: