Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Silly Brooklyn
Brooklyn loves to play in the bathroom, and will play with anything that she can get her hands on. I have had to train the girls to put down the seat on the toilet after they flush so that Brooklyn doesn't play in the water. Unfortunatly for me, I found out the other day that she has figured out how to lift up the lid enough to get her hand into the water...YUCK!!! I don't know maybe she takes after me, and one day I will walk in and see her swimming in the toilet. (I hope not.)
Here is Brooklyn brushing her tooth with Aby's toothbrush. She was so proud of herself to be just like her sisters.

Brooklyn loves to sit at the piano and play the keys. She really likes it when I turn on the demo music and she gets to pretend to play really good music. luckly for me she has only fallen off one time.
Kenzie loves to play with Brooklyn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment