Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Jungle Jims

For Valentines day Ryan and I took the girls out to dinner, and then to a place called Jungle Jim's playland. I must tell you that since Aby and Kenzie are getting bigger I keep looking for places that are not expensive, and fun to go to. This one fit the bill. The kids and Ryan had a great time.

Aby and Ryan had a lot of fun on the bumper cars. This was actually the second time that Aby went on them. The first time she and Kenzie was just learning and didn't have a lot of bumps. The great thing about this place is the adults are free, and they can still use the toys to help thier kids learn them. (I love the grin on Ryan's face)
Aby was having a great time playing with her daddy.
There wasn't a lot of toys that Brooklyn could go on, but that didn't stop her from playing on some of the smaller toys that took money. (I just didn't put in any of the money.)
Brooklyn spent a ton of time just playing right here in a small boat. Can you beat that smile.
This was a small roller coaster, at least that is what the people say I think that it is closer to the music express ride at Lagoon. That didn't stop the kids from having a great time. Kenzie was the best to watch. She was really excited to go and was having a great time right up until it started to go fast. Then she had this look of horror on her face. I wish that I could have gotten a picture of it, but the coaster was going to fast. We did get her to go back on, but it took some convincing.
Daddy went on it, just to make sure that it would be ok, and safe. ..... Yeah Right!
These were Mckenzie's favorite, they didn't go very fast and so she didn't get scared.
Here is the kdis first attempt at the bumper cars. They sat together because Kenzie couldn't touch the petal to make it go. She did have a fun time.

No comments: