Saturday, April 26, 2008

4 Wheeling

A few weeks ago Tiffany and Tyler invited us to go to the sand dunes with them for some 4 wheeling. (Tiffany said it was homework for Tyler.:) I wish that when I was in college my teachers would have given me homework that fun.

At first I was only going to only send Kenzie (because Bryn only wanted to go if she could bring Kenzie) but at the last minute I was able to go with them and bring along Aby and Brooklyn. Aby did have to miss a soccer practice, but she didn't seem too broken up about it.
Aby was finally brave enough to try riding the little 4 wheeler by herself. She did a great job, it was fun to watch her,there were only two problems. first she took off so fast that we didn't get a chance to explaine the breaks, and so every time she needed to stop she would turn off the 4 wheeler. The second was one time she was practicing by the tents, and Spencer was walking around. Instead of trying to swerve around Spencer she kept heading toward him and started saying "Spencer move please." It was a good thing that my mom and I were close by. We did explain that since she is bigger she has to move not Spencer. ps nobody got hurt, but Spencer was a little scared.
Brooklyn liked to walk in the sand, and also to ride the 4 wheelers. She had a great time.
Kenzie and Bryn are like twins. They played together all day. It was so fun to watch them. They enjoyed going on the 4 wheelers together, and had the most fun with grandma who doesn't go fast but likes to take them to see the different places.

No comments: