Saturday, April 26, 2008

Best Friends

When I was in high school, and even when I was in college I was fond of telling people (my family and friends) that I was not going to live in utah, or anywhere near my family when I was older. I guess what people say about priorities changing, and becoming wiser as you grow older is true. I am now in the "older" part of my life that I was talking about, and I live in Farmington, only 7 mile away from my parents and sister Tiffany. I am so grateful that I live this close to them. I don't know what I would do without the support of my family and Ryan's family who live only 15 miles away in North Salt Lake. I don't know what the future holds, and I may eventually move farther away, but I know that I don't want to right now, and that I am happy and content where I am at. You might wonder why I am reminising, but the other day after going swimming with Tiffany and her children I brought Bryn back and the three girls sat down on the porch and started eating popcycles together. It was such a cute and touching thing to see these three cousins sitting there totally content to be best friends. I know that Mckenzie calls Bryn her best friend, and wants to play with her everyday. If I am planning on taking the kids anywhere, it is a sure bet that Kenzie is going to beg for Bryn to come.

I am so greatful for a sister who lives close by and is willing to share her kids with me and mine.

No comments: