Sunday, April 13, 2008
Easter FHE
One the Monday after Easter I decided to do a special family home evening to help the girls learn the real meaning of Easter. I had origionally planned to have the egg hunt outside, but it was dark by the time we started so we ended up in the basement. (so glad that it is finished.) We started out by having a song and a prayer and then the girls went downstairs to find the eggs. In some of the eggs I had hidden strips of paper with different aspects of Christs life and Atonement. In other eggs I had hidden candy. The kids had a great time, and were actually more excited to find papers and talk about Christ than the candy. It was a great family Home Evening. I am always so impressed by what my kids can remember about Christ and how much the love the savior.
Here is Aby looking for some of the eggs.
Aby and Kenzie go for an egg in the hallway. (Kenzie got it.:)
Ahhh.. and the winner is everyone. We all learned a lot about the life of Christ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment