Monday, April 13, 2009

Disney on Ice

I can't say that I never win anything anymore. While we were at the children's museum with Jen and her kids they had a drawing that you could enter and win 4 tickets to Disney On Ice. I laughed, and entered my name. Would you believe that they called me later that night to tell me that I was a winner of the tickets. (I didn't) The guy on the phone had to talk pretty hard to convince me. After all my luck at winning ......lets just say it isn't very good. My kids were really excited, they had seen the commericials on the TV, and had been asking to go, but it is way too much money. Ryan was a good sport, and played along.
Here are the girls are Ryan dressed up and ready for the show to start. All of the girls were able to wear princess dresses and felt like queens.
Here Ryan, Aby, and Kenzie all pose for me while I was taking the picture. Kenzie was the best to watch during the show. She was amazed the whole time, Aby took it a little bit more in stride. Brooklyn....Well lets just say she thought that moms lap and being by the isle were pretty good seats. I am just glad that she didn't start to cry or run away.
This picture pretty much sums up how Brooklyn felt. She wanted to just play on the stairs and run around. All in all though, we had a great time. PS the reason for the lack of ice pictures is they asked us not to take pictures during the show, and you know me a stickler for the rules.


No comments: