Monday, June 25, 2007
F.H.E. play
For Family Home Evening one night I decided that we were going to put on a play instead of doing something boring. We are starting the Book of Mormon over again, and so the play we did was an angel telling Lehi to pack up his family and leave Jeruselum before he was killed. I should have know we would have problems when I asked Aby to be Nephi, and she said "mom... Nephi is a boy and I am a girl." So I decided to make her that angel. (don't tell her that the angel was probably a boy also.) Kenize didn't want to be in the play, and so Brooklyn became Sariah, and Ryan the good sport agreed to be Lehi. The play was very short, and I had to play Nephi, Sam, Lamen, and Lemual but the girls did seem to have fun doing it. (I think that next time I will try to have more people help out.) Anyway as the Angel Aby pretended to tell Lehi to leave, and then she was shy so she ran away. Lehi always the good one picked up Sariah and pretended to get ready to leave. After finishing the play we read about this in the girls picture Book of Mormon's, and then watched the movie. Aby did say that she had fun.
The Cast: Aby as the angel, Ryan as Lehi, and Brooklyn as Sariah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment