Monday, June 25, 2007

Brooklyn's firsts

Brooklyn turned 4 months old on June 22, and I was so excited to give her some rice cereal in hopes that she would sleep through the night???? Well I wish that I could say things had turned out that great, but.....after eating a few spoonfulls of the cereal, Brooklyn started to gag on it, so I thined it out and even that didn't help, she continued to gag. So being a good mother I quit feeding her the cereal and decided to wait a little bit longer before starting up with it again. I am pretty sure that Brooklyn is happy with that decision.

This picture is up close and person, Brooklyn did do a great job of eating off the spoon, she only would spit out a small amount.
In this picture, you can see that Brooklyn is on her side. She did this all by herself, and is getting closer to turning over onto her stomach all the time. As we watch her I am just amazed at how big she has gotten and how smart that she is.


No comments: