This past while I have been amazed at my sweet Abygail. I am going to tell you some of the funny things that she does as well as some of the spiritual things that she does.
A few weeks ago I had put Aby to bed, and then went back downstairs to talk to Ryan and work on some other things, a while later I here Aby calling and asking me to come and sing her some songs. I had already sung to her, but agreed to sing three songs. She thought about the first song and choose, Teach me to walk in the light. When I finihsed that song she said.."for the second song I want the manger song (away in a manger). When I finished with that song Aby said... "mom for the last song I want the Joseph Smith song and you don't know it so you can go away now." Then she started to sing, and I had been dismissed.
This past few weeks Aby in primary has been learning the song "I'm trying to be like Jesus," and has taken it on as her personal motto, each night she prays that she can be like Jesus, mom, and dad. (I am not sure that we have a right to be in the same company.)
I got really sick this past week, and Aby has been my big helper. I was sick enough, that I called my mom and spent a few days up at her house because I didn't have the strenght to take care of my kids. On one of these mornings, Aby bless her heart, knew that I didn't have the strenght to get her and Mckenzie breakfast, so she got out the cereal poured it in bowl, got the milk out and poured it on the cereal took them to the table, got Mckezie up and eating, and then she put some bread in the toaster, and when it was done she brought the toast to me in bed. She told me that She had gotten breakfast ready for her and Kenzie, and that I could sleep. I was so proud of her and at the same time felt like the worst mother on earth becasue I couldn't take care of my own kids. I am so grateful that Aby is striving so hard to be the best possible person that she can be.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment