I know that it has been a few weeks scince I wrote, so I am going to give you a quick run down on what has been going on. (of course I will highlight the funny stories.)
My sister Monica and her kids flew into town for a few weeks at the end of June, and the first week of July, (this of course was a big factor in the Blog delay happening.) My kids were so excited to see Dominick and Kambree (sorry if I spelled the names wrong Mo) We had such a great time with them and made some very memorable memories. Aby still likes to talk about when Dominick came and played with her octopus sprinkler and star pool. She would like Dominick to know that he is invited whenever he wants. We spent one day at the new rec center pool, and Aby and Dominick turned into fish, everytime that I turned around I swear one of them was jumping into the water, going down a slide, or going underwater. (I would have pictures, but I forgot to take my camera out of the bag. (That is typical of me.)
Kenzie had a lot of fun with Kambree, and keeps asking when we are going to visit her "friend Kambree again." Of course Brooklyn loved everyone around her, and she was well loved in return.
Ok I have two funny stories to tell you about. The first on is my potty training attempt with my 2 and 1/2 year old Mckenzie. I was very determined that she would learn to go potty. She of course if very very content to stay in a diaper. If I ask her about going potty she just says "I go in biper" So I decided that this would come to an end. On Monday the 16th I "lost" all of her dipers, and put her in panties. The little stinker found a diaper and carried it around crying "I want my biper on." I did not give in, I told her that she needed to be a big girl....more crying I little I not a big girl." Finally the crying stopped and we were playing on the floor, i asked to do you need to go potty, she looks at me and says no. I checked her pants and they were wet the little stinker had peeed on the floor. Needless to say after a little bit more tantrum and crying i gave in and my little girl is still wearing a "biper."
The second story is one of my wonderful husband as he fixed the garage door that I broke on accident. This took much longer than we thought that it would, and when he was finally done, and went to open the door.....it would not open. After a few minute of humming and hawing he figured out that in staightening the door he had made it so it would not make it past a piece of wood. After figuring this out and fixing this problem he was able to get the door to open. I am so grateful, it really sucks when you cannot use the automatic garage door opener.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment