Thursday, September 11, 2008
Fixing the fence
On of Ryan's "favorite" (ok not really) projects this summer was to help the neighbors to the south of us replace the fence between our two yards. We really weren't planning to do this until next year, but the neighbors got two big dogs, that chewed through some of the fence posts, and slats, and started coming into our yard, and scaring the kids.
Here you can see Ryan digging up one of the fence posts, I dont' know who put in the fence in the first place, but they definatly buried the posts deep enough.
Look at the muscles on that hansom man. :)
You can see how deep it was and how much cement was used. (I think he was just showing off for me, but hey I am easily impressed anyway.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment