Sunday, September 28, 2008
Summertime swimming
This summer found all of us spending plenty of time outside in the back yard swimming. The kids loved to play with the sprinkler under the trampoline, and then they would move it and just run through it. I found out early on that my Brooklyn is a fish and then some, she learned the word swimming, and even figured out where her swim suit and dipers were. She would come up and bring them to me each afternoon and say "side" that means swimming outside. My other girls didn't complain, they love the water also.
Here is my fish Brooklyn jumping on the trampoline having a great time. She mainly has fun when she is by herself, she doesn't like it too much when the other kids get on. They bounce her around too much.
This was one afternoon when A by had invited a friend over to swim they had fun playing on the trampoline, and then playing on the slip and slide. My girls were funny to watch on the slip and slide it took them a while to figure out how to slide.
This is Brooklyn taking her turn on the slip and slide, she liked to splash in the water, and try to drink it. lucky for me I use house water only when I do things like this. I didn't start out the summer with a swimming pool, I didn't think that the kids would want one, but I found out that they did, and so we ended the summer with a samll pool for the kids to play in also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment