I have to admit that I was very impressed and pleased with the teachers and the gym that they go to. The main goal is to teach the kids strenght and to have fun. I love how they have mixed the skills in with games and learning. On a side note, I did sign my kids back up and they are loving it!!! The are so excited to go and play on all the mat and toys each week. The only hard part is that Brooklyn isn't allowed to play with them. This doesn't make her very happy, and she is constanly trying to get into the play area with them.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Gymnastics
Aby and Mckenzie both signed up for Gymnastics this summer with Karson and Bryn as their cohorts. This turned out to be very fun and both of my girls loved every minute of it. They could hardly wait until Monday of each week so that they could go back. Both of them were very sad when their six weeks were up. It was only with the promise that I would sign them up after our trip to Chicago that they stopped crying.
I have to admit that I was very impressed and pleased with the teachers and the gym that they go to. The main goal is to teach the kids strenght and to have fun. I love how they have mixed the skills in with games and learning. On a side note, I did sign my kids back up and they are loving it!!! The are so excited to go and play on all the mat and toys each week. The only hard part is that Brooklyn isn't allowed to play with them. This doesn't make her very happy, and she is constanly trying to get into the play area with them.
This is Aby turning a flip on the bar.
Their favorite is definatly the pit of foam. The teachers call it an Ocean, and the kids love to play and jump into it. I have to admit If I could I think that would be what I would want to do the most.
Here is Kenzie as she is helped to do a front flip. She is turning out to be quit good at gymnastics, and has a lot of strengh in the arms and legs.
I have to admit that I was very impressed and pleased with the teachers and the gym that they go to. The main goal is to teach the kids strenght and to have fun. I love how they have mixed the skills in with games and learning. On a side note, I did sign my kids back up and they are loving it!!! The are so excited to go and play on all the mat and toys each week. The only hard part is that Brooklyn isn't allowed to play with them. This doesn't make her very happy, and she is constanly trying to get into the play area with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment