Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Logan Temple

On Saturday morning of the Sullivan Family Reunion We had some time to go and do stuff as our family. So Ryan and I took the kids up to visit the Logan Temple. It was currently being cleaned so no one was there except a few other people who were just visiting the grounds. It never ceases to amaze me how much peace you can feel just by stepping onto the Temple grounds. Even Aby felt it, as we were walking around the grounds she looked at Ryan and I and said mom "It feels so nice here I love it." I am so glad that I could share that with her. I hope that her testimony of the gosple will continue to grow in strength, and that she will always be able to feel the peace that the sprit brings.
This is just a great picture of the Temple.
Here are my three little blessings in front of some flowers. Kenzie really wanted to hold Brooklyn, and we are very grateful that all went well.
This is that back of the Temple looking down on the valley. and We are sitting in front of the temple doors. I was very beautiful to look out onto the valley.
I am always being accused of not letting people take my picture, and I have been told to put it on the blog. So that is why this picture is here. I think Brooklyn was trying to figure out how to get ahold of one of the flowers.

No comments: