Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Sullivan Family Reunion(Friday)
The Tanna and Merlin Sullivan Family reunion was held this past weekend on July 12, 13, and 14th. Many of the family members were able to attend, and it was a lot of fun. We were very sad that Jen and Ang were not able to get a flight out. I want to you know that you were missed and that you are loved. The reunion was held in Logan Utah. (A place that has special meaning to me because I lived there for 3 years, and graduated from the University there.) It is always fun to go back and relive old memories, and visit favorite sights. Great Grandma and Grandpa were very generous, and paid for eveyone who wanted to stay in the Westen Inn. This allowed us to have access to downtown Logan, and a pool.
On our first monring there we took a trip out to Richmond and visited the Peppridge Farms cookie factory. Here you can see Aby, Kenzie, and Kaylee all ready and excited to go inside and see/taste all the cookies. This turned out to be a lot of fun, and I have a lot of cookies to prove it...does anyone need any cookies?????
Later that day for lunch my sweet wonderful husband took pity on me and took me to the Bluebird restarant. This is a special place for my family. This is the resterant where my grandma and grandpa Andrus had dinner after they were married. I believe that due to circumstanses beyond control, both my grandma's parents had died the month previous to their wedding, and no one else was able to attend the ceremony. ( I will check my facts and change the story if I need to.) Anyway I really wanted to eat at this place to remember my grandparents. All would have been great except that Aby spiked a fever, and we had to pack up and leave pretty soon after we got there. I was glad that they Tylonal worked and she was up and running again by that evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment