Sunday, December 9, 2007
Cookie Monsters!
I will admit that in the last week that I had before carpet went in I had to do a big push to get the basement done. I usually would wait until mom was helping so that one of us could watch the kids, and the other could work. In this way the kids were able to keep playing and it didn't interupt them too much. As you can see when mom wasn't there to help me I had to resort to other meathods to keep the kids happy. Junk food was very good at keeping Kenzie and Brooklyn happy for a while. (Aby is watching a TV show at this time. She is going to go into withdrawls when I move the TV and unplug it so that she will learn to survive without it for a while.)
Ok in my defense, I started out feeding them apple jacks cereal, but that only lasted for a little while, then I had to move on to the big guns OREO cookies, this lasted a much longer time.
Brooklyn had never had oreo's before, and judging by her face she loved them a little too much. I will have to be careful when I feed her foods with sugar in them.
Grandma couldn't resist when she go there to help, she thought that Brooklyn's face was too cute. Brooklyn loves Grandma so much. Just how much was apparent today when Grandma and Grandpa Roundy came to see the basement, Grandma was holding Brooklyn, and when it was time to go i went to get her and Brooklyn took one look at me grabbed Grandmas shirt lapel and hung on for dear life, she didn't want to let go. Eventually she did but talk about a ego buster to mom (me) I am the one who gets up in the night to feed her really talk about injustice:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment