Thursday, December 27, 2007

Kenzie's 3rd Birthday

Weel better late than never, I feel like I am going a million miles a minute and by the time I get a chance to sit down and blog I find that I am three weeks behind. Well Mckenzie turned 3 on December 1, 2007. We had a wonderful party at my parents house with both sides of the family there. (our house was still under construction.) We are so thankful to the many wonderful and supportive members of our family that made it.
For the past year everytime that we went to Costco Mckenzie has asked to get a cake for her birthday. So for one of her presents I let her choose a Costco cake, (even though there is enough for an army) She chose to have a rainbow cake.
In this picture you can see the fun little people garage that she recived from Grandma Sullivan, and the princess ABC writing book that was given to her by Chris and Amanda. Grandma Roundy gave her some panties, so that we could do potty training. On a side note after a week and several accidents Mckenzie is finally potty trained. I hope that Brooklyn is a easy as Aby was and not as hard as Mckenzie was.
Thank you Grandma Sullivan for the fairy doll, I love you very much. It is written all over her face.
Bryn and Kenzie love to be together I am so greatful for the friendship that they share.
Mckenzie blew out her candles (with a little help from the gallery of kids) and then counted the candles to see how old that she was.




No comments: