Sunday, December 9, 2007

Slow Blogger

I am sorry that I have been a little slow in getting caught up in all the blogging. I do have a very good excuse though....I have been working hard and heavy on my basement, and as of yesterday, we are 90% finished. All of the walls are painted, the doors are in (they still need to be painted), and the carpet in the basement is finished (except for the stairs). I still have to do the final touch ups on the walls and floor boards, but other than that, I can use the basement. We are so excited, I have been waiting to get it finished so that I can put up the Christmas tree downstairs, (we are going to be recarpeting the upstairs in the next couple of weeks.) The girls are so excited to help put up the tree that I think they are going to burst.

I want to thank my family so much for helping us get this far in our basement, My mom has spend countless hours either watching the kids or helping me to paint and clean-up. My dad has been wonderful to help with the baseboards, casing, and banister. Tiffany and Tyler I wouldn't have any carpet without you, so I won't leave you out either. Thank you so much for all of your support during this project.

No comments: