Sunday, December 9, 2007
Fun in the Snow
We finally had our very first big snow storm the week before Kenzie's B-day. Kenzie was so excited that she had me get her all dressed and ready to go play before Aby go home from Pre-school. I personally think that she was just really glad that I was letting her go outside this year. Last year I wouldn't let her go outside because she would get sick everytime she spent a long time outside. I am grateful that this year she has been much healthier. Later after Aby came home from school Both of them went out to play, and our neighbor Josh came to join them. They had a great time, and both love to play in the snow.
Kenzie went out and the first thing she did was pick up a bunch of snow and throw it in the air to see it fly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment