Thursday, December 27, 2007

Setting up the Christmas tree

Well I finally did get my Christams tree set up. We had to wait until the carpet in the basement was done to put it up and I think that my kids nearly died from excitement when I finally was able to pull out the tree and ornimants. This year I was able to decorate the tree with colored lights and my snowmen ornimantes. The kids had a great time helping me. The hardest part for them was having to wait until I got the lights on. During this time Ryan was busy finishing up some of the lighting and outlets in the great room so that we could have light and a Christmas tree.
Here is Aby putting on some of the ornimants.
Now it is Kenzie's turn.
Brooklyn was content to try and eat the orniments or pull the lights from the bottom of the tree. She did like the tree when it was finished, and would crawl under it and try to look up at the lights, then she would cry because the branches would poke her.

No comments: