Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Aby Swimming Lesson Take 2! (the final day)
I would first like to thank Michelle for being such a wonderful teacher. After the first lesson disaster it was so nice to know that Aby was with someone who was so great!!! (Andrew Thank you so much for finding and falling in love with Michelle.) Aby has come so far in her swimming. When we first started out she would put her head under, but was a little bit afraid, and she couldn't float on either her front or her back. I was actually a little nervous to put her in a level 2, but I figured she would do Ok. Aby did great, and was floating on her front and back, as well as trying to swim by herslef. I credit this to Michelle, because she is such a great teacher, and I think Aby would do anything she asked her to.
This is Aby and Michell on the last day. Aby had such a great time in swimming lessons, and is much mor confident in the water.
Here Aby is showing her daddy that she can swim her front arms on her tummy. She actually did pretty good, she was kicking and you could see her arms come out of the water. I was really impressed. She just needs to keep working to go a little bit longer.
Ahhhh the eternal work of trying to get Aby to kick with straight legs. Aby rides a bicycle when ever she tries to kick, but we are working on balleria kicks, so hopefully she will get better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment