Friday, May 4, 2007

Tiffany Sullivan's Wedding at the Temple

Tiffany Sullivan married Nathan Jones on April 28, 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. I was able to attend the ceremony, and it was wonderful. It brought back a lot of memories from about 5 years ago when my love and I were sealed for time and all enternity in the same temple. Aby and Kenzie were absolutely in awe and thrilled to be at the temple that mommy and daddy were married in. Ok Ok they were more in awe of how beautiful Tiffany looked in her "princess bride" dress. Aby especially fell in love and followed Tiffany around through all of the pictures. Ryan and I are very grateful for the love and patience that Tiffany had for her following around, and also for Tiffany and Nate setting a wonderful example of getting married in the temple.
In this picture Tiffany had taken off her shoes for a picture and Aby put them on. (Yes Tiffany really did wear red high heels under her wedding dress.)
This is just a really cute picture of Aby with Tiffany, Kenzie was very clingy to me and didn't want to be in this picture at all. Mainly she just didn't want to leave me. She gets really upset when I leave her alone with anyone and I am not there. ( I chose to go to the temple with Ryan babysat at the house earlier.)
In this picture Aby was helping Tiffany and Grandma to carry the dress. If you click on the picture you can see the size of her smile. It almost takes up her entire face.
Ahhh the reflection pool, I am sure that many a bride has wanted to stick feet in there, but only kids can get away with it. This was the first time that Kenzie decided this day would be ok. Aby was ready to jump right in and go swimming, but settled for sticking her feet in the water.
It only took Kenzie and cousin Ali a few seconds to figure out that they could reach across and play in the water with thier hands. They had a great time, and Kenzie got her dress wet. At this point I didn't really care, because she was happy and content.
Kenzie got a little bit tired of following the bride and groom while daddy took pictures and decided to sit down and have a little snack or trail mix. If you look to the side of the picture you can see my really cool new double running stroller that Ryan got me. I love it, and it came in really handy to carry everyone's extra stuff.
Aby on the other hand never got tired of following the bride and groom, here she is with Grandma Sullivan in front of some of the tulips.
Finally all the pictures are done, and we are on our way home. Now you can see the whole stroller and we loved it.

No comments: