Friday, May 4, 2007

Tiffany Sullivan Wedding Reception

Tiffany held and early recepiton in her back yard. We all prayed very hard for a sunny and warm day, and would you believe that it was the hottest day of the year so far!!! I know that Heavenly Father answers prayers. All of my girls wore the beautiful dresses that we found a few days earlier. They all matched, and looked fantastic, the photographer took several pictures of them so I know that I am not being that biased. I was a little upset becasue by the end of the reception both Aby and Kenzie had torn the tool at the bottem of their dresses, and it will have to be repaired before my brother Andrew gets married.
Brooklyn looked like and Angle and slept like the dead. I kept trying to wake her up, but she didn't want anything to do with it, so this is were she spent most of the reception sitting in her car seat in the house surrounded by all the presents that people brought.
Aby looks like and angel in this picture, and loves to pose for pictures in case you cannot tell. She is getting more beautiful each day. I am thinking of making her join a convent when she turns 12.
Here is a picture of daddy and Kenzie they are watching Tiffany cut her cake, Kenzie is much like her mother in that she took off her shoes, and didn't like the hair piece, in fact I had to bribe her to wear it when she did.
This is just a fun picture of daddy and two of his girls, they are both so beautiful, and yes I did have to bribe Kenzie to wear the head piece.

No comments: