Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Aby's Preschool program

It is official, we have our very first graduate in the family. (ok not the first but close) Aby Graduated from preschool the first time (she has to go again next year) on May 24, 2007. I may go down as the worst mom in history for making her go but what can you do. Aby was fighting a cold, and started to run a fever about 1 1/2 hours before her program, so me being the wonderful mom, gave her medicine, and let her sleep for an hour, then woke her up did her hair, and took her to the program. Luckily the Tylonal had kicked in and she was feeling much better. I would have felt even worse if she had missed though, her daddy took the day off of work to see her swim lesson and this program.
The kids started out by saying the Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag. The theme in their preschool this year has been CareBears, that explains th bears that the kids are holding.
In one of the songs the kids marched around a row of large ABC blocks and then would choose one to sit on and tell the teacher the letter that they were sitting on. It was great until multiple kids started trying to sit onthe same letter.
Here the kids were singing a song about the primary and secondary colors. Aby was red, and for the most part did great, except she would stand up with the green and yellow every once in a while.
At the end of the Program the teachers did a little spot light on all of the kids, and gave them a graduation certificate. Aby is the only girl that said when she grows up she wants to be like her dad! I was very happy and Ryan thought it was sweet. All the other girls want to be like their moms. I don't know if I should be offended or not, but I am glad that Aby loves her dad enough to want to be like him, he is a wonderful man.
By the end you could tell that Aby was tierd and a little bit bored, so were the other kids.
Grandma Sullivan came and watched the program also. Thank you for comming and for the fun toys grandma. Ryan decided that he needed to joing the fun, and put on the CareBear hat, I think that it makes him look fantastic. What do you think?
At the end when I tried to get pictures of Aby Kenzie decided that she was going to be in them as well. Thank goodness they are such good friends, and thank you Grandma Sullivan for remembering Kenzie also.






No comments: