I have decided to give everyone a good laugh at my expense with some of the funny things that have happened around our house recently. Mostly these things only happen to me....I am starting to wonder if I should have a complex yet.
Story Number 1:
This actually happened a few weeks ago, but is well worth telling again. Kenzie has started to want to take showers with me, and no is not an answer that she will take. She will strip her cloths and diaper and climb into the shower before I have a chance to try and talk her out of it. As a mom sometimes the only time I have to be alone is in the shower, so one day I got the girls playing with some playdough in the kitchen told them that I was going to take a shower, hurried to that bathroom and locked the door. At first this was great the kids didn't bug me at all but then they started to knock on the door, and asked if they could go outside, I said that was fine. When I got out of the shower I went to a window too see if they were ok. Aby was swinging on the swing, and Kenzie was jumping butt naked on the trampoline. I guess she wanted to get in the shower with me, but decided to go outside and play when the door was locked. I hurried to get dressed, and went outside to get Kenzie and she was having a great time running and jumping without her clothes on. (It took me a while to get her inside.)
Story Number 2:
This only happened last Sunday at Ryan's Parents house. We had gone over to have a surprise party for Marlene's birthday, and were playing a game in the evening. Kelly, Marlene, Ryan, and I were playing and the kids were outside. Mckenzie got hurt and came inside to get loves and milk. It was my turn so I told her to wait a minute and i would get her milk. She didn't like this got off my lap and started to cry on the floor. After my turn I stood up to get the milk, and Kelly was watching to see if I needed any help. Mckenzie grabbed my pants, (I was wearing black goucho pants that are just strechy no waist) and tried to pull herself up, unfortunatly my pants went down to my ankles instead of helping her up. Poor Kelly got more than and eyeful before he could turn his head. I was very embaressed, and quickly pulled up my pants. The only thing that I could think to say was I have just been pants by my two year old daughter.
I hope that you enjoyed a good laugh!
Friday, May 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment