Monday, May 7, 2007

Swimming!

The weather hit the mid 80's, and so my neighbor and I pulled out the swimsuits for our kids. She had a small pool, and I turned on the sprinkler under the trampoline. The kids had a great time jumping and getting wet.
Aby and Josh (our neighbors son) were playing in the middle of the water. They would sit down everyonce in a while, but mostly just enjoyed jumping.
What makes the Trampoline get wet? This was just too funny to see all three kids looking under the tramp to see the sprinkler. If I wasn't taking picutures, I might have pulled the sprinkler out to get them all wet.
Here is Kenzie mid jump. She is my little dare devil, and will just about do anything.
Brooklyn enjoyed the fun from the very dry patio in her bouncy chair. She had a great time and enjoyed being outside. She definatly loves to play outside.



No comments: