Tiffany and Tyler invited our family to come with them to the Sand Dunes, and how can you refuse a chance to play in a giant sandbox? Ok the 4 wheelers were an added incentive. We really did have a great time and were greatful for mom and dad and Tiffany and Tyler for sharing their toys with us. We had a great time.

Mckenzie after a year of being afraid of them decided that 4 wheelers were cool and fun. This year the problem was getting her off and not getting her on. She never did ride this one (mom and dad wouldn't let her) but that didn't stop her from thinking that it was just her size and pretty dang cool.

I know that it may look like I didn't ride, and I took it easy but I did take a few rides with my kids and with my husband. Brooklyn however prefered to be held and fed. This is her after a lunch time feeding, she was very content.

Dad took many rides, mainly because Kenzie wouldn't get off the 4 wheelers, and someone had to help her have a fun time. (I am pretty sure he wasn't complaining about taking her out either.) The one thing that I disovered with Kenzie is she likes to explore, but not fast, you must take it nice and slow with her or she gets scared. Aby is the speed demon who love to go fast.

Andrew and Austin Decided that mom and dad needed to get a little bit muddy, and this is the result of a trip where they were the leaders and dad was the follower. I am just glad that I didn't have to clean up the 4 wheeler later. (it took several hours to clean all three of them.)

This is mom from the same trip, She was doing great and having fun until she hit a soft spot in the mud and went over the handle bars. As the story goes Austin was the first to come to her aid, and all she could say was "I can't breath." It was only later that she realized she had not only hit her ribs when she fell, but that her upper thigh hit the handle bars on the way over, you should see the bruise it is a dooozy. We are glad that she is ok, and notice that she is still smiling I think she will continue to 4 wheel.

Yes these are the culprets of the mud and the falling. Andrew and Austin, I think Andrew just likes to play in the mud personally, look at the legs and shorts. Austin is just in it for the fun, not the mud.

This picture is just for Monica, Yes I did put my 6 week old Brooklyn down on the ground with a blanket, and you will notice that she is happy. (don't freak out she was only down there for a few minutes.)

Aby and Mckenzie have fallen in love with Michelle, and if Andrew were not engaged to her they would probably tell him to move out so they could adopt her as their sister. Here they are playing in the sand building no not a sand castle as you might think, but the Salt Lake Temple. If you look close you can see the similarities.
No comments:
Post a Comment