Thursday, April 5, 2007

Spring has arrived at the Sullivan Household

our family was most likely the most excited for spring to arrive as it had been a long winter. I didn't really let the kids go outside a lot because everytime I let Mckenzie outside I ended up in the doctors office the next week with bronchitis, and had to put her back on the Nebulizer. So needless to say even if they had to wear jackets and coats outside, the snow was gone and my kids were going to play. The Trampoline was added to our yard thanks to Grandma Roundy who gave it to Aby and Mckenzie for Christmas. The kids love it and play on it daily. It and the bikes have been my salvation this spring.

Ryan and Mckenzie playing on the trampoline. Kenzie had a great time and Ryan got lots of good excersize. I am so greatful for the small moments that Ryan gets to spend with his kids, they love him so much and he is such a wonderful daddy to them.
I call this the movie star photo, we found some sun glasses for Aby and she is the coolest kid on the block with them on.
Aby is learning to ride the scooter that Santa gave her for Christmas, she isn't as good at Braden and Karson yet, but she is doing pretty good. She was thrilled to finally get a chance to ride it outside on the front sidewalk.

No comments: