Thursday, April 5, 2007

Fun In a box

Aby decided that she wanted to be a dog, and is wearing the dog house around her neck.
Other than the fact that my kids are absolutely the cutest in the world. (sorry mo yours are cute, but mine are cuter (although I might be biased)). There is a story as to how my kids got this wonderful great big box to play house with. Notice the flash light or as Kenzie says the light light. They loved to have it dark and turn on the flashlights to see with. Ok on to the story.....Our new (ok the 2 year old) dishwasher quit working one day this is not good with me cooking and making dishes all day long. So after Ryan looked at it and determined that he didn't know what to do we called a repair man. 1 week later (this did not make me happy as I had to do all dishes by hand until then) Brian Jewett come and tells me that he can repair the dishwasher for close to 500.00 or we can buy a new one. (if anyone has looked at dishwashers lately good middle line ones are only 300-450) So we decided to buy a new dishwasher. That is why my children got a giant play box. I think that there are easier ways to get play toys for you kids by the way. I don't reccommend my method it costs too much money!!!

No comments: