The class that I was able to transfer Aby into is taught by Andrew's Michelle and Aby and mom could not be happier. After a rough start at this first lesson, the next with Michelle went sooo good. Aby was able to float on her back and front by herself with Michelle. I will get pictures of the lessons with Michelle posted soon so stay tooned.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Aby Swimming Lessons take one
This was Aby's first day of real swimming lessons, and she and I were both very excited. It had both good times and not so good times. The reason that this is called take one, is becuase after this lesson I was so frustrated with the lack of skills that the kids worked on and the inability of the teacher, that I transfered Aby to another class.
The class that I was able to transfer Aby into is taught by Andrew's Michelle and Aby and mom could not be happier. After a rough start at this first lesson, the next with Michelle went sooo good. Aby was able to float on her back and front by herself with Michelle. I will get pictures of the lessons with Michelle posted soon so stay tooned.
Here the teacher is talking to the kids and notice that no one has thier hair wet, including the teacher! I eventually went over and told Aby to put her head under the water.
The class that I was able to transfer Aby into is taught by Andrew's Michelle and Aby and mom could not be happier. After a rough start at this first lesson, the next with Michelle went sooo good. Aby was able to float on her back and front by herself with Michelle. I will get pictures of the lessons with Michelle posted soon so stay tooned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment