Thursday, April 5, 2007

visitors and sisters admire Brooklyn

Due to Technical problems (me not being very good at formatting the blog. the following pictures will be shown in this post.)
This picture was just too cute to pass up posting. I cannot help that I love pictures of my sweet girls and think that they are the sweetest girls in the world.
Aunt Tiffany Sullivan almost Jones holding Brooklyn.

This is the blanket that Grandma Sullivan made for Brooklyn. She actually had made two a pink and a blue (just in case). Thank you so much we love the blanket and it is very soft and warm.

Grandma Sullivan holding baby Brooklyn for the first time.

Please don't look at me and if you do remember that I had major abdominal surgery less than 24 hours before this picture was taken so be kind to me. (yes I do know how awful I look.)
This is Mckenzie's first time to hold the baby, and yes she has tried to move and carry Brooklyn by herself also. But Mckenzie loves Brooklyn with all her heart, and is very sweet and careing and helpful also.
This is Aby holding Brooklyn for the first time. She was thrilled at how light the baby was. The only problem is we did have to teach her not to pick up the baby without mom's help.

This is the first time that Aby and Mckenzie were able to see me and Brooklyn. Aby was completely taken with the baby, and has tried to be a big helper. Mckenze was interested to touch her and see her, and then just wanted to sit by mom and stay put. She didn't like not staying with mom every night.

This is the very proud and very happy Grandma Roundy showing off Brooklyn. I would like for you to note the pacifier in her mouth, this only lasted a minute before it no longer worked. Brooklyn has not taken a pacifier since we left the hospital. In fact the record amount of time that she ever took the pacifier has been three minutes. (What is wrong with my kids I loved my plug!)

No comments: