Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sandy Aquarium Fun

This past week I had to go and pick up some pictures in Draper, and so I decided to take the kids to the aquarium. (not big, but still fun for my kids who don't know about better ones yet.) I took Karson with us, and he and my kids had a great time. I wish that I had more pictures, but my camara batteries died, and I didn't have my spare ones in the camera bag (lesson learned!!!) I did get some great pictures of the kids with the Manta Rays. They never did touch them, but had a fun time trying.
Mckenzie loved to play in the water, and would have loved to touch the rays, but her arms are just too short. This didn't stop her from trying, and playing in the water at the same time.
The kids were so great!! Karson wanted so bad to touch one of them, but when I finally got a big one to come by us he took his hand out of the water and said it was too big, and he only wanted to touch the little one. He was so cute and funny. Later at the other hands on exhibit where they let the kids touch star fish, crabs, and sea cucumbers he told Aby to go first and would then say "you touch it first Aby then I will." I got a big kick out of this. All in all the kids had a great time. We do have a year long pass so you will probably see more pictures in the future.

No comments: